[StBernard] Governor Blanco calls for review of permitting process after I-10 well explosion

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 20 21:52:53 EST 2007

Governor Blanco calls for review of permitting process after I-10 well explosion

BATON ROUGE - Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco sent the following letter to Commissioner of Conservation James H. Welsh regarding the well explosion in Iberville Parish that shut down Interstate 10, asking that steps be taken to prevent such incidents in the future.

Click here to read the Governor's letter. <http://www.gov.state.la.us/assets/docs/Welsh%20Letter.pdf>

###

The Louisiana Disaster Recovery Foundation
Louisiana's Fund for Louisiana's People