[StBernard] Stephens

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 20 22:00:23 EST 2007

Bianca:

If you ever thought Jr. was unprofessional, let me share this with
you. After mass this past Saturday, we walked out to find a truck
sitting in the middle of the street, horn blaring, promoting Larry
Landry for sheriff. In addition to the traffic and the "rolling
billboard", leaflets were left on every car. It's one thing in a
shopping center, but it shows a lack of courtesy to others to disturb
them at their place of worship. I can attest to the fact that a
number of deputies openly stated that they would resign if Larry won.
We need consistancy at the present time, with the best people for each
job doing their job. St. Bernard has come a long way, but once Craig
is actually calling the shots,we should start to see some progress.

John

> Oh boy...the stories about Stephens are simply stories?

> I am a 28 year old girl, and even I know that's not true at all. It's a

sad

> day for Saint Bernard while a beautiful day...With having Craig in office,

> the local government has a true shot of finally doing right by the

citizens

> of Saint Bernard, but having Stephens still in office...that's just sad.

> Guess many of the people waiting to come back with him gone, will truly

> never come back now. It's sad to see a place you love so much, so corrupt

> and broken, I don't know what Mr. Landry has in his closet...but all I

know

> is compared to the deceit and THE WAY THINGS WORK WITH THE CURRENT JUSTICE

> SYSTEM, Mr. Landry in office would be Candyland.

> Good luck Craig...I so want to come home, I miss my family, I miss my

> heritage...but I refuse to come back until the broken politics has a shot

of