[StBernard] Corruption

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 25 20:09:14 EST 2007

Wendy,

If your uncle and ex-husband had this information and didn't bring to the
Feds, they are party to the corruption, just like your neighbor.

With everyone disbursed to the far corners of the globe after Katrina, you
would think that it would be easier for someone to approach the Feds with
their story. But, I guess not. Instead, we're all going to just sit around
the coffee table swapping tales of yore, and nothing ever changes.

Remember the classic saying:
(Edmund Burke)

I seem to remember when Stephens was first elected that he was ridding us of
old style politics. McDougal would be gone, along with the Rowley ticket.

Funny, but it seems the only person still around is still the one no one,
and I mean no one, ever talks about, Jack Rowley. He doesn't even garner
token opposition.