[StBernard] To Craig --- RE: Interesting idea about new hospital

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 29 21:43:21 EST 2007

>From what little I understand from the meetings and presentations is

The physicians appointed to the board have to be domiciled residents of St
Bernard Parish. I'm thinking there are two and they are the two who have
been running the Medical Clinic.

What should be on the ballot is the new property or sales taxes we'll end up
paying for this hospital, as it will only be profitable with a certain ratio
of private pay patients to public (medicare/medicaid or indigent) patients.

SJK