[StBernard] Cleaning pools

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 1 22:17:59 EST 2007

Need information on getting an in-ground pool cleaned. I heard that the
fire dept. was pumping them out, but when I called they said that they
stopped because someone's pool popped out of the ground. Hindsight I wish I
would have cleaned it sooner, but the minnows were eating the mosquito
larva, so I worked on the house and am still working on it. I heard that
the company that was picking up storm related debris will make another round
in Dec. I would like to get it cleaned and put the debris on the curb to be
picked up. Any info would be appreciated.

DB