[StBernard] List

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Dec 1 22:26:01 EST 2007

LOL, and if I dont pass this on to at least ten people in the next five
minutes, something bad will happen to me such as being found with three
shots to the back of my head along with a typed suicide note.

I usually don't pass along these 'add your name' lists that appear
in my
email,
but this one is too important. This list has been circulating for
months!

> Please, keep it going!
>
> To show your support for Hillary and encourage her on her run
for
> President of the United States in 2008, please add your name to
the
rapidly
> growing list below and send it on to your entire e-mail list.
>

> 1. Bill

> 2. Chelsea

> 3.

> 4.

> 5.

Gaby

"Each of us is responsible for everything
and to every human being."
Fyodor Dostoevsky
(The Brothers Karamazov)