[StBernard] St. Bernard Santas

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 4 20:13:06 EST 2007

Westley,
This article will appear in the St. Bernard News this week. If you don't
mind, please forward it to your list. Thanks

St. Bernard Santas are a group of local volunteers who are taking referrals
for needy families that would benefit from Santa's helping hand. Recipients
must originally be from St. Bernard Parish Pre-Katrina and have returned to
St. Bernard Parish Post-K. We are looking for families with children who may
be going through a rough time and also wish to extend helping hand to our
elderly residents.
To submit a needy family, please email or mail a brief description of the
family's circumstances at present time and specific needs that apply to that
household. (Please include your contact information including name, phone
and email address). You can email tostbsantas at yahoo.com or send mail to:
Screamin Meanies, 128 Packenham Avenue, Chalmette, LA 70043.
The deadline to nominate a family is 12:00 noon on December 12, 2007.
We are providing a "hand up" not a "hand out." All families' circumstances
will be considered.
If you care to donate a NEW toy, clothing or household item, cash, check, or
gift card, you may drop same off at Screamin Meanies (right behind Popeyes.)
If you wish to volunteer, please email St. Bernard Santas at the email
address above.