[StBernard] Christmas boutique dec 2nd @ Gethsemane Lutheran Church - Set...

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 4 20:32:15 EST 2007

Hi Gaby, and thanks. We found out the information we
needed to set up - I was having difficulty getting in
touch with anyone, but I got in touch with Dawn in
time.

The Christmas Boutique turned out very nice. I had
the booth with all the Fleur de Lis paintings. Thanks
for the opportunity to participate, it was a good
show.

Elaine