[StBernard] 2008 plans

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 10 20:30:06 EST 2007

Hi y'all
Our Christmas Boutique at Gethsemane was quite nice and got mostly good
per year.
One in spring, and another for Christmas but BEFORE Thanksgiving.
We are seriously considering that, possibly one day for each instead of two.

We had more walk ins on Saturday, and the church crowd on Sunday.

ANyways, if we do get that done, we hope it will grow over the years.
It would be nice to have a vendor with TOYS in the mix, especially in the
Christmas one.
God Bless.

Gaby

You are unique