[StBernard] Crucifix

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Dec 19 22:26:06 EST 2007

Check out the Balli Gallery on Judge Perez. A lady made a beautiful framed
photo/poem memorial of "The Crucifix". I remember the shock of seeing that
slapped on a dumpster while trying to avoid the stray dogs and waving at the
MP on 9/29/05. I wish they had left it up. We've come a long way but still
need all the help we can from our heavenly father! MsSimms
I bought the print at Balli Gallery -- that's why I inquired about it. It's
a touching picture -- something I had to have. Ya'll should go to Balli's
to see it.

JoS