[StBernard] A Yankee from Louisiana?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 21 09:19:28 EST 2007

You mean The Bucket List? I think I'd rather go to The Himalayas.
That is funny, what a small world! I moved here 6 years ago from Chicago so
I guess I could be called a Yankee from Louisiana, but in Chicago, the only
Yankees live on the East Coast! They look down the nose at us Flatlanders
and don't get the "honor" of being a Yank. MsSimms