[StBernard] Lost Bracelet at Our Lady of Lourdes Ball Saturday Night

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 16 19:25:29 EST 2008

"Saturday night at Our Lady of Lourdes Ball/Supper Dance, I lost a
diamond tennis bracelet that belonged to my mother-in-law, who passed
away unexpectedly 2 months after Katrina while we were living with my
in-laws in their home in Baton Rouge. As you can imagine, I am
heartbroken. If anyone has any information about this bracelet, please
contact Joan at 504-556-7552. Thank you."

**Jer responds:

Call the rectory and ask the priest who will be serving mass this Sat-Sun to
announce your bracelet has been lost during the Supper Dance and let them or
you know it's a cherished heirloom and would appreciate the recovery. In
return offer back to God a reward of a mass said in the name of any loved
ones of the recovery.

God will work wonders to have you recover your bracelet.

Sincerely,

--jer--