[StBernard] Florida hits Allstate in the moneymaker: Auto policies

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 21 19:39:59 EST 2008

Jim,

I'd have to disagree a little bit here. While louisiana is smaller in
population, you can bet we pay in about the same amout due to our "risk"
pool. My sister's insurance was 3 times higher in louisiana than in Alabama
and increased recently because her car was broken into and she had to make a
claim, like she asked for her car to be broken into and her dashboard to be
ripped to pieces.

Wendy