[StBernard] Construction burglary ring broken up by Sheriff's Office

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 22 18:52:37 EST 2008

Jerry, don't forget "big bidness" 's part in this too. They want those
illegals in here too to pay them cheaper wages. There was one publicized
event where INS rounded up a couple hundred at a meat packing plant in the
mid-west. And also the rich folk in So. Cal. with their Mexican maids,
gardeners and such. I really doubt they are concerned with the legal status
of those folks as much as getting the cheapest labor they can.

That's one reason I think the issue of the illegals has to be attacked from
both sides. Gotta stop them from coming over and gotta stop those who are
hiring them for cheaper wages.

Jim

Every community which involve illegals "doing our labor" have faced
similar
circumstances of "gaining our confidence" while ulterior motives are
being
planned. I believe the poor who have had to rely on illegals to do
jobs for
them are cut on this "double-edged" sword of victimization.

We need to close our borders and let the economy find those to come
do our
jobs which we have had to rely on for centuries before illegals were
the
issue. There were always someone who done menial jobs--always. That
is until
"garbage engineers" in the U.S. wanted as much pay per hour as
"bridge and
building engineers". Outsourcing to illegals undermines our economy
and
victimizes our communities with crime and fear. It's the truth.

--jer--