[StBernard] Parade marks celebration of King day

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 23 01:19:30 EST 2008

Yeah, and we can bet that the next best choice for a holiday to replace
President's Day, Labor Day and (gulp! - Christmas) will be in honor of the
Rev. Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Obama (and his church who awards/honors
"Minister" Louis Farrakhan (and Louis Farrakhan returns the favor in
honoring o-BAM-a) (Geez!):

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=2937953&page=1
http://www.suntimes.com/news/sweet/743050,CST-NWS-sweet16b.article
http://tailrank.com/4652752/Richard-Cohen-Obama-s-Farrakhan-Test

and google: farrakhan and obama

for more incite on where the next monument and holiday will be placed IF
goofballs elect this creepy dude with 10 religions and a silvery-tongued
diatribe to court misguided voters into HIS voting booth. <smile>.

Besides, I'd rather have a workday than be off for ungodly causes.

--jer--

Hey, the holiday was okay for me; Fed. employee = paid day off. Just a day
to goof off, maybe go to dr/dentist or whatever. When the march was on J.P.
in Violet you could always take S.B. Hwy to go around and cut back over by
Hannan/K-Mart. Where the march was today was right up the main drag of
Chalmette.

Oh well...up here in Alabama it was also Robert E. Lee day and such was
observed in Blount County at the court house.

Jim