[StBernard] Construction burglary ring broken up by Sheriff's Office

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 23 01:20:19 EST 2008

"Gotta stop them from coming over and gotta stop those who are
hiring them for cheaper wages. --Jim"

Jer responds:

I know how to stop the "Curators and caretakers" who hire illegals:

Pass a Federal Law implementing a "life sentence" on each count for ignoring
the law in their hiring practice.

However, since the liberals would balk at such a sentence, a close second
choice would be hard-labor on Alcatraz Island for 75 years without parole.

Since the liberals would again balk at this "harshness", let's assume a
third choice: Anyone hiring illegals would be sent to the country where
illegals originate.

BTW, the illegal would accompany their lawbreaking Illegal-gaining partner
across the American border and charge them for transportation and expenses.
I believe all law-breakers should also be cursed with the luxury of
overburdening our already overburdened system of welfare, social programs
and national inconveniences by similar fate.

I'm certainly not jaw-breakin' here, but there are a couple hundred-million
sympathizers who agree wholeheartedly (and 190 million who are not
courageous enough to express their true emotions against this garbage to
spew into our streets while American Citizens bear the cost, wage imbalance
and embarrassment by these lawbreakers, criminals and potential terrorists
who rain across our borders (including St. Bernard parish).

--jer--

Jerry, don't forget "big bidness" 's part in this too. They want those
illegals in here too to pay them cheaper wages. There was one publicized
event where INS rounded up a couple hundred at a meat packing plant in the
mid-west. And also the rich folk in So. Cal. with their Mexican maids,
gardeners and such. I really doubt they are concerned with the legal status
of those folks as much as getting the cheapest labor they can.

That's one reason I think the issue of the illegals has to be attacked from
both sides. Gotta stop them from coming over and gotta stop those who are