[StBernard] Traffic cameras

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 28 23:21:09 EST 2008

It's NO secret that I'm discussing the Patricia St.- Genie St. corridor from
Arabi to the refinery. It's amazing that I've not revealed the area that's
been the "speeder's paradise" for a few decades.

The only problem is that since Katrina, "Smokey can't hide in the bushes"
awaiting their prey as before <smile>.. All foliage have about died. ;^(

--jer--

jer,

If you let us know what part of the parish you live in, I'm sure we can get
the SBSO to patrol that area more often. I have been witness to numerous
people running the signs. While I can't do anything personally to make them
stop, I can notify the SBSO. I don't know if this will help, but it's
better than doing nothing.

hjl