[StBernard] to Craig et al

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 7 17:55:43 EST 2008

Thanks for moving forward.

First Junior catches hell for NOT moving forward fast enough,
now you catch hell FOR moving faster.

Oh well, a new demo list will always cause some sour grapes statements.

my dad always said, when you want to get three people peacefully under one
hat, you've got to kill two of them. (funny how we remember long ago sayings
from parents).
It is time that this 'new normal' of destruction-surroundings is replaced
with either new building or (even more appreciated) a return to natural
environment.

I thank you for remembering your parish, who you work for, and doing what
you think is right for the parish.
Thank you and God Bless. Keep up the good works
GABY

It takes a real storm in the average person's life to make him realize how
much worrying he has done over the squalls.

-Unknown