[StBernard] Advice please

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 7 17:55:02 EST 2008

Now really, anonymous, at least put your name if you tell others to go
public on TV.

No one singled out any particular family to demo their house.
This is a CARING step forward FOR the parish as a whole.

Read the whole of Craig's statement, and Dave P's as well.

If a house is 'untouched' it will be 'touched' by the parish.
If it is 'touched' by the owners, then it will be 'untouched' by the parish.

If there is a mistake, there is a process to correct it.
I something was done more timely, none of this would be necessary.
The parish as a whole can't just sit here and do nothing in case some few
houses do have plans (which they probably only have because of the actions).

Endure? We continue to endure living in this left and forgotten parish, (at
least that is what it looks like).
I for one appreciate the forward steps our parish authorities are taking.

And yes, my house was wrongly on a demo list once as well, because of an
address snafu. I followed proper procedure and all was cool. Goodness.
Nobody is perfect, but we continue to strive.

God bless, and wishing you happiness in the future, wherever y'all are.
Really.

GABY

It takes a real storm in the average person's life to make him realize how
much worrying he has done over the squalls.

-Unknown