[StBernard] deadline

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 8 19:36:01 EST 2008

I heard that FEMA taking trailers thing as well, and know families that are
now nervous about finishing their house. However, I also hear there is a way
to ask for an extension IF there is sufficient movement toward the house
building goal.
However, on the other hand I wonder in which parish or county one can 'put
off a decision' and have an untouched dilapidated house with an apparent
abandoned trailer for 2.5 years without expecting SOME kind of action from
the officials. Should not really be a surprise. A 'put off' decision for 30
months is most apparently a made up decision.
Plus there was a 70,000 dollar fema trailer (or how much are they costing
now?) sitting wasted when others were looking for a place to stay.
This is another head shaking thing: why could fema not have used these empty
wasted trailers for someone else instead of letting them sit there for 2
plus years empty? Weird.

GABY

It takes a real storm in the average person's life to make him realize how
much worrying he has done over the squalls.