[StBernard] RDC Meeting Wednesday February 20th 7pm

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 14 21:14:39 EST 2008

RDC Meeting
Wednesday February 20th at 7pm

St Bernard Parish Residents are invited to Join District C's Residents at
the Rediscover District C Meeting Wednesday February 20th 7pm in the Council
Office Trailer. RDC is launching its third year of resident led committee
projects to focus efforts on our parishes' revitalization, beautification,
and community connections. We invite you to become part of this effort as
we move forward in 2008 with the momentum to continue to rebuild our parish,
our community and our homes. For more information visit the website:
http://www.rediscoverdistrictc.com/ <http://www.rediscoverdistrictc.com/>