[StBernard] Sen. David Vitter, U.S. Atty. Dugas; Upcoming Tulane Law Review on Contributions to Judges; Foreclosure Collusion

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 19 07:40:00 EST 2008

I wish Vitter does not succeed in getting U.S. Atty. David Dugas
appointed as a federal judge in light of the warning signals from
Dugas' record. SEE: http://www.wellsofjustice.com/charis.htm, and
http://www.nola.com/news/t-p/index.ssf?/base/news-2/119156581556940.xml&coll
=1. By the same token, the federal court system in Louisiana is already
shamefully unfair.

Also, hopefully, the upcoming Tulane Law Review about Campaign
contributions swaying judges' decisions will set off a probe of
Louisiana's entire Judiciary. It goes without saying that a large
proportion of Louisiana supreme court cases come from the lower
courts. Just as campaign contributions can (perhaps do) sway
Louisiana supreme court justices, contributions can also sway lower
judges' rulings.

Although it might be hard to prove whether contributions or bribes or
perks influence judges' decisions, IT IS NOT HARD to prove facts of
manifest unfair, contrary-to-law rulings which occur far too often in
Louisiana judges' courtrooms! Further, it is glaring that some judges
are clueless about jurisprudence, some are inept, and some judges
deliberately issue unjust rulings for favored litigant(s).

In particular, real estate foreclosures are predatory lenders'
bonanzas because
foreclosures enable PROPERTY FLIPPING, and flipping enables misleading
investors concerning the housing market. In States like Louisiana,
because Wells Fargo and Freddie Mac benefit from fraudulent
foreclosures, ANY representation about $$$ billion dollar losses due
to people defaulting on mortgages should be weighed against needless
payments of legal fees to law firms which outmaneuver -and even
persecute people who file court proceedings in opposition to
fraudulent foreclosures and repossessions. In fact, it is no surprise
that Freddie Mac's history of unlawful activities which have resulted
in millions of dollars in fines, such as the $3.8 million fine that
Freddie Mac paid for making illegal campaign contributions elsewhere,
has relevance to Louisiana's pervasive real estates and mortgage frauds.

Also, I recall incredible appalling views from Louisiana's Justice
Jeannette Knoll. Justice Knoll's dissenting opinion about removing
former judge Wendell Miller from the bench seemed full of misplaced
sympathy for Miller's loss of job, and disregard for people
ill-affected because of Miller's proven lack of judicial ethics,
including having sex in his chambers with another man's wife. Knoll
seemed to unable to conceptualize the bribes and favors Miller had to
be under compulsion to disseminate -and accommodate for others to
commit malfeasance while covering for Miller, as well as hush money
and favors and abusing his public position. The fact that Miller's
escapades were even reported in the news, and a lawsuit award paid
after Miller became sued was not enough for Justice Knoll to conclude
that Miller's days as a judge should have been history long ago.

Yet, whether cronyism, or contributions or whatever, the Federal as
well as the State court systems in Louisiana appear to exist to
GRATIFY judges and NOT TO FACILITATE JUSTICE. (See the links below
concerning the long overdue call to impeach federal Judge Thomas
Porteous.)

Also, unfortunately, niceties of colleague courtesy hinders attorneys
from stating disparaging facts pertaining to fellow attorneys, even
when such facts are irrefutably true. As such, wiggle room helps
guilty lawyers and judges obfuscate activities of judicial collusion.
But, res ipsa loquitur facts and evidence of court connivance cannot,
nor should not be prettied up -especially when wiggle room steers away
from exposure of wrongdoing, and steers away from corrective measures.

But even more critical, is that people and businesses have been
irreparably harmed because of prejudiced, unjust judicial rulings. For
myself, and people like me, I vigorously raise my voice and my pen;
and name names -along with what they did / do on my website! (If
Louisiana had had an Attorney General other than former Charles Foti,
a lot misfeasance would have been revealed since Consumer Law
violations and White Collar crimes are rampant in this State.) At any
rate, the Louisiana Judiciary may look the other way, and the supreme
court of Louisiana may continue its biased and atrocious way of doing
things, but, even as it occurred for Senator David Vitter, the truth
will continue to come out.

Consistent with Louisiana's infamous corruption title, the court
systems of Louisiana as a whole is a despicable regime. I personally
believe that -as long as corruption, judiciary tyranny, and cronyism
remains alive and well here- rather than pursue a Louisiana law
degree, a person is better off bagging groceries at a friendly local
grocer.

Unequivocal, prima facie facts and evidence of judicial corruption is
posted in plain view at www.lawgrace.org. The following are links to
certain postings which corroborate my accusations about the Civil
court systems in Louisiana.
* * *
Supreme Court of Louisiana Writ Application
http://www.lawgrace.org/2007/01/20/supreme-court-of-louisiana-writ-applicati
on/

Odor of Judicial Corruption / Cronyims in Louisiana 4th Circuit
http://www.lawgrace.org/2007/01/11/odor-of-judicial-corruption-cronyism-in-l
ouisiana-4th-circuit-part-2-of-2/

Federal Judges' Pay Raise; New Orleans Federal Judiciary Call To Impeach
http://newsblaze.com/story/20080101084831tsop.nb/newsblaze/TOPSTORY/Top-Stor
ies.html

Mortgage Mess, Foreclosure Fraud and Impediments to Justice
http://newsblaze.com/story/20071203130614tsop.nb/newsblaze/TOPSTORY/Top-Stor
ies

United States Chief Justice Roberts, Call to Impeach Judge Thomas Porteous
http://www.lawgrace.org/2008/01/05/united-states-chief-justice-robert%e2%80%
99s-aim-to-raise-to-raise-federal-judges-pay-is-revolting-new-orleans-federa
l-judiciary-call-to-impeach-judge-g-thomas-porteous/

New Orleans' Corruption Watchdog? Inspector General?
http://www.lawgrace.org/2007/02/08/corruption-watchdog-inspector-general-rea
lly/

Judicial Corruption, Deception, Attorneys Brett Furr, Herschel Adcock,
Matthew Mullins, Freddie Mac, Real Estate Flipping, etc.
http://www.lawgrace.org/2007/08/02/judicial-corruption-deception-clerk-of-co
urt-dale-atkins-attorneys-brett-furr-herschel-adcock-matthew-mullins-freddie
-mac-real-estate-flipping-etc/

2006O2361 In RE: Judge Wendell R. Miller
http://www.lasc.org/opinions/2007/06O2361.pdf

Dangerous Clerk of Court, Dale Atkins: Killing Us Softly
http://www.lawgrace.org/2006/08/18/dangerous-clerk-of-court-dale-atkins-kill
ing-us-softly/

Anatomy of Judicial Corruption, Motion for Reinstatement
http://www.lawgrace.org/2007/09/04/motion-for-reinstatement-of-07-30426-appe
al-case-explanation-of-request-for-extension-of-time-to-file-brief-and-for-r
econsideration-of-5th-circuit-orders-dated-august-31-2007/
Barbara Ann Jackson (Katrina displaced from New Orleans)
Law & Grace, Inc.
www.lawgrace.org
PO Box 5373
Shreveport, LA 71135

**I give my full permission to MAKE PUBLIC THE FOREGOING STATEMENT I
HAVE MADE.