[StBernard] Exxon Mobil-Venezuelan refinery continues operations

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 19 07:41:22 EST 2008

"So John, free speech is only free within the u.s. I'll keep that in mind.
Thanks for straightening that out for me. --Bob F."

Jer Responds: Absolutely, there IS NO free speech to a traitor who supports
(or abets) the enemy.

Especially truthful here in being on foreign soil in times of war where help
(morally, physically or politically) is initiated to 'pat the enemy' while
downgrading one's country).

This can be especially devastating to America's best interest.

Example: What comes to mind is Actress Jane Fonda's debacle during the Viet
Nam war undermining America's effort to win its war (popular or unpopular)
was a grave insult (if not treason) to give her support and voice away from
America whose sons were dying on foreign soil. A pitiful excuse for someone
who should have been acting and not becoming "enemy friendly".

John's right. Taking out the enemy is necessary to sacrifice some for the
multitudes who are yet to die. Bob, free speech, since our constitution was
established does not condone treason. America has indeed softened since the
days of our founding fathers. Then, one would have had a quickened trial,
found treasonous and executed because the worse one can do to one's country
is a treasonous action. If one is NOT pleased with one's country, he/she
should go all the way and buy a one-way ticket to that foreign country and
fight America as an enemy should--away from our shores. Fighting America in
America offers no freedom of speech impunity. Fighting America with support
of a foreign leader (again, during wartimes) should offer the culprit a
choice--accept the rejection of a plane/ship ticket back to America or face
treason in a court of laws when he/she returns.

Sounds harsh? It is. This is a grievous fault--and crime. Despicable at
worse.

--jer--