[StBernard] Saint Bernard Parish to Demolish Hundreds of Homes

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 26 11:53:31 EST 2008

Jim,

You're correct..this was NOT publicized well, if at all. Looks like
something that snuck in during the night. As I stated previously, everyone
simple bombard the council members, particulary the new 5 members of the
parish council and request they get the ball rolling for the next council
meeting to retroact / repeal the ordinance or administrative action that
started these involuntary demolitions. Request this for the agenda of the
next parish council meeting.

John