[StBernard] Saint Bernard Parish to Demolish Hundreds of Homes

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 26 11:55:44 EST 2008

Craig,

Two things: first, the only emotion I display is not one of excitement, but
dismay. If what you say is correct then it appears this was not clearly
explained, either by the person administering this program or the PI release
to the media. Perhaps it needs more explaining since many people are
confused who claim to have had an "X" placed on their properties even after
putting up windows, doors, etc.

Second, it would seem "commenting out of emotion" isn't so futile...it
promoted you to respond ;-) .

Thanks,
John