[StBernard] EDITORIAL: Mr. Taffaro's mistake

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 3 20:35:20 EST 2008

Craig,

I don't view this as an attack.

1) The article was clearly marked as an editorial both in the subject line
and in the body of the message itself. The only failure was to show that it
came from the Times-Picayune.

2) I received the article via Google, as I am sure countless others have,
not to mention those that frequent the Times-Picayune website on a regular
basis.

3) This list has always forwarded articles from the Times-Picayune and other
news organizations that have a connection to St. Bernard Parish. As long as
it was a genuine news article. I tried to avoid postings that started from
the NOLA.com forums, although I didn't always succeed.

Regardless of what the Times-Picayune may think of you or St. Bernard
Parish, I think most readers of this list form their own opinion and only
view those of the Times-Picayune as a comic side show.

Westley