[StBernard] Yatkipedia

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 3 21:52:17 EST 2008

After reading a book, "The Joy of Y'at Catholicism", I thought it would be
worthwhile to try and preserve some of the aspects that make up being a
y'at.

To that end, I've created a new web site, Yatkipedia, that uses the same
software as the widely known Wikipedia. This will allow anyone to create and
edit entries into the Yatkipedia and make it the number one source for all
things y'at.

I have only done some very basic configuration of the site so far and would
appreciate it and everyone would be so kind as to visit the site and start
adding your own favorite expressions of y'atness.

As time goes by, and more people add entries, I'll be able to polish the
site some and hopefully we will be able to allow the addition of pictures,
audio, and video to the entries as well.

http://www.yatkipedia.com

Thanks,
Westley

PS Although it is not required, please create an account before you start
adding entries. If nothing else, it will allow you to get full credit for
the entries you submit.