[StBernard] (no subject)

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Mar 20 19:46:46 EDT 2008

"Westley, thanks for letting me vent and Jer what a can of worms you've
opened!! TJH --"

***Jer responds: Ah, even when one speaks the truth he/she is controversial
to the point others might not agree. But that's alright, TJH, opinions are
what they are opinions. However at times, I attempt to add backup to my
opinion in the realm of links, credits or the like.

We all voice our own points and haven't met anyone yet who doesn't have one
of his/her own. Many of us give personal experiences, knowledge learned or
info which we pass along. Sometimes we pass along news articles (such as
with Wesley), some might spread rumors or attach links that ask us to send
to 100 other people.

I choose to discuss life and politics which affect myself as well as
millions of others (not just in da parish, but far beyond).

When it comes to personal experiences from my homeland, St. Bernard Parish
(this life goes back even further than my life in the sexagenarian
population) was my family back as far as their first life here as a married
couple about 75 years before.

However, any "bag of worms" can be both beneficial to our society because it
opens lines for discussion, approval or indifference. Not all life is rosy.
Sometimes it involves hardships and misery such that our nation has
experienced 2.5 yrs beforehand. I wish everyone blessings, but some are more
fortunate than others and only pray that those who are in this position
realize where these great blessings and benefits have originated.

For those who have not reached a level of comfortable recovery we all should
offer prayers that the Lord would intervene to expedite recovery to a point
of comfort and happiness.

--jer--