[StBernard] Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Mar 22 21:29:53 EDT 2008

I am glad we all agree we love St. Bernard parish, and are all looking for a
better place in which to live. I know it will take a long time for it to
become "NORMAL", as some would call it, but considering the time that has
passed, I believe we're already seeing a lot of progress. I am not foolish
enough to think people want to live where there is no "REAL HOSPITAL"
,especially the ones that have health issues. Two of my closest friends are
not back because they do have health issues, and no facilities to take care
of them. JER, I don't want you to think I am bashing you for not living
here. I just don't want people to believe that it is still inhabitable to
live in the parish. I would say it can't be too bad for the traffic here is
crazy, and people are coming back to what they call home. I wish love,
peace, good health,