[StBernard] Parish officials consider hospital options

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Apr 13 10:09:44 EDT 2008

Lets see, A hospital that will cost the parish nothing even if it is
smaller or one that will cost 60 million dollars.
A certain hospital proposes to build with capability to make
expansions.
Where do people go now or for the last 3 years for hospital
care certainly not in this parish.
Oh and doesn't Dr Verrett work for OLOL group, biased? Ya
think.!!

Warren