[StBernard] Parish officials consider hospital options

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Apr 18 17:43:13 EDT 2008

{{Why would I want a hospital close to home that is going to make me go to
it's bigger parent hospital in another parish because the 20 beds it has are
filled ? And where were these people when we needed health care after
Katrina ? Obviously, not worried about St. Bernard !}}

Understandable that 20 beds is not enough for this region; and it will be a
regional hospital not just St Bernard Parish. However, even with a larger
bed hospital, if the other group cannot for whatever reasons treat the
person, wont they be shipped to Baton Rouge??