[StBernard] Road Home Homes

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 6 19:05:43 EDT 2008

jd,

I think what Syl probably means is what if you have a pre-Katrina homeowner
that has rebuilt and returned on one side of the Road Home empty lot, and a
new homeowner or lease to purchase owner on the other side of the empty lot?
Who gets the preference to buy the lot? My parents are in this position,
they are the pre-Katrina owners. I think my dad said the parish would then
split the lot if this is the case, but I don't think that is set in stone.

Laurie

> Why would those that have sold their homes even though it's on a lease to

> purchase contract have any preference over the current homeowner or even

be

> entitled for consideration to purchase. If the contract for lease to

> purchase eventually comes to full fruition and is executed you would have

> someone with a empty lot next door that probably paid below market value

for