[StBernard] Citgo Could Run Chalmette Refinery -PdVSA Board Member

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri May 9 23:22:35 EDT 2008

Dont quote me on this, but I would rather have our friends at Murphy.
SJK

http://www.tceq.state.tx.us/comm_exec/communication/media/06-07citgoguilty.h
tml
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Wednesday, June 27, 2007

CITGO Guilty of Violations of Clean Air Act
Convictions on Two Felony Counts

The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) announced today that a
federal jury in Corpus Christi, Texas, has found CITGO Petroleum Corp., and
its subsidiary, CITGO Refining and Chemicals Co. (CITGO) guilty of two
felony criminal violations of the Clean Air Act.