[StBernard] Request for LDEQ Public Hearing

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue May 13 18:44:12 EDT 2008

Please join us in this request for a LDEQ public hearing. Thanks SJK
Deadline for requests, questions, comments is 12:30pm Thursday May 15, 2008
==============================

To request a public hearing, email, fax, or write and include in all
correspondence the following reference.

Reference:

CII CARBON, LLC - CHALMETTE COKE PLANT
PROPOSED PART 70 AIR OPERATING PERMIT RENEWAL AND MODIFICATION
AI Number 2557, Permit Number 2500-00006-V1, and Activity Number
PER20020001.

email: Soumaya.Ghosn at la.gov
fax (225) 219-3309
write: Ms Soumaya Ghosn Louisiana DEQ Public Participation P O Box
4313Baton Rouge, LA 70821

I request a public hearing for CII Carbon, LLC Title V permit renewal and
modification.
A public hearing is required when requested by the Federal Clean Air Act.

As residents of St Bernard Parish we endeavor to protect and improve the
air quality, public health, environmental and other quality of life
attributes. We live within two miles of the CII Carbon Coke Plant and are
concerned about adverse health, ambient air and environmental effects from
the increased air emissions that CII Carbon Coke Plant would be allowed to
emit under the proposed permit into air that they breathe.

Signed, Name -Address- Contact Info