[StBernard] American Idol

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 21 07:43:38 EDT 2008

Yes, although comparing a "rocker" to a "crooner" is tough, the completion
is a singing competition. I like David Cook as a rocker, but have realized
since the season's beginning that David Archuleta is the Idol for Season 7.
He has a promising future if he keeps his head straight and avoid
controversy as Brittany Spears, etc.

No disrespect for David Cook, either, as he'll be heard from in the near
future as well.

Geez, how does someone get so special at that age? He's got the qualities,
and we pray that he makes ample and proper usage of his God-provided gift.

--jer--

OK, here we go another year. Let's have some fun. Who do you think will
win American Idol?

Westley you keep score. Let's see who your List thinks will win.

I love Lil David Archuleta.

# 76