[StBernard] Cooking Up A Storm Cookbook

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 21 21:37:04 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that the book looks GREAT! They are being
published & should be in the 1st week in June.

The book is dedicated to all those who may have lost their favorite recipe
to Hurricane Katrina. The book features over 300 recipes from people from
all over Louisiana and Mississippi.

The cost is $12.00 per book. If anyone is interested in buying one or more,
please let me know. I have the ability to accept all major credit cards or
e-checks via PayPal. If you would like to purchase them on-line please send
me an e-mail with the following information:

1.) How Many you want to order
2.) If you will be picking the book up or if you need me to mail them to you

I will send you an invoice & you can pay using my on-line PayPal account.
The books will be shipped as soon as I receive them from the publisher.

Please send an e-mail to: Kroot1019 at yahoo.com

Thanks for your support!