[StBernard] Phone book

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed May 21 21:41:24 EDT 2008

www.stbernardyp.com is publishing the St Bernard phone book, not AT&T.
We received two so far since Katrina, the first one being mighty tin, but
the current 2007-08 one is a proud good centimeter, almost a centimeter and
a half. Of course it is still short of the recently added numbers, I expect
the next book to be nearly an inch.
I dont think we ever had a parish phone book from
AT&T/Bellsouth/SoutchCentral Bell or whatever they are called at the time,
but only the local one. I have fond memories of some of the beautiful cover
scenes of our parish on them.

Gaby

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.

-Aristotle