[StBernard] CANCELED Fwd: Invitation to EPA Disaster Debris Reduction Pilot Project- June 9, 2008

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jun 9 08:54:02 EDT 2008

The Monday briefing and the 4pm project site tour is canceled. EPA will
conduct a public outreach including a public meeting in June, perhaps as
early as next Friday. Check our local papers for day, time and location
and hopefully we are able to send out another email as well. thankyou SJK
Subject: Fwd: Invitation to EPA Disaster Debris Reduction Pilot Project-
June 9, 2008

Please join us for an EPA asbestos burn project site visit Monday June 9th
4pm

Site Visit, Information, and opportunity to ask questions about EPA's
asbestos burn experiment at our parish landfill

Concerned Citizens briefing is already scheduled for Monday June 9, 2008 at
4pm Please Join Us
Park at the south URG landfill site at 5022 Paris Road and arrive 15 minutes
early

SJK