[StBernard] ABC Network executives ban American lapel pins

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jun 11 23:20:06 EDT 2008

John,

It also has to make you stop and ask yourself a question. Why is it only
Americans have to worry about "hurting" the feelings of others? Osama and
his ilk did not worry about the people who were killed, the families
shattered, or the "feelings" that were hurt on 9/11.

The nation is turning into a bunch of pansies because we're too worried
about what someone on the other side of the world might think about us. Most
of the time, these other people live in some type of dictatorship and have
no idea of the freedoms we have and what it means to be free.

We still seem to have more people trying to get INTO America then out of it.

We ARE the greatest nation in the world, with the best possible form of
government possible. There are many who think differently (even in this
country), but most of them have a problem with freedom and don't know how to
handle it.

Westley