[StBernard] My Louisiana - Make it yours this summer!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jun 24 22:20:18 EDT 2008

Make It Yours This Summer

WE'RE GREAT AT MUSIC, FOOD AND FUN; AWFUL AT SECRETS
No one knows how to pass a good time in Louisiana better than Louisianians.
Come on and visit our revamped website and let our Louisiana Insiders show
you their favorites including the inside scoop on both the famous and the
off the beaten path as well.

OUTTA SITE!
You can also create Your Louisiana summer trip with ease using our new
vacation planning tools! We have the definitive source of information on all
the places and events in Louisiana, no matter where you want to go or what
you want to do.

WHAT'S YOUR STORY?
Tell us "Your Louisiana" story for a chance to win 2009 New Orleans Jazz and
Heritage Festival tickets and two nights stay in Harrah's hotel or one of
their fine partners.
Submit your stories here.
Contest ends July 1, 2008, so hurry and get those entries in!

2008 Tour FREE GUIDES
If you haven't requested your free 2008 Tour Guide, wait no longer! It's
free as always and you can also choose an electronic version.

Louisiana Office of Tourism