[StBernard] LouisianaRebuilds.info Weekly Alert

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 9 23:52:01 EDT 2008

Lousiana Rebuilds <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/>

Small Grants for Unexpected Emergencies

Modest Needs offers grants of up to $1,000 to help people meet unexpected
and potentially catastrophic expenses such as an unexpected auto repair,
unanticipated trip to the doctor, or an unusually large utility bill. Find
out more in our Recovery Assistance
<http://louisianarebuilds.info/comresources> section.

New Orleans Downtown Transportation Survey

The Downtown Development District of New Orleans is conducting an online
survey to gather information on the mobility and parking needs in and around
Downtown New Orleans. Find out more in our Local Services
<http://louisianarebuilds.info/localservices#transportation> section.

Housing Resources

UNITY's Housing Locator lists rentals at or below 80% of fair market rental
prices.

Louisiana Housing Search is a free service to locate affordable housing or
special-needs housing.

Find both resources in our Renters <http://louisianarebuilds.info/renters>
section.

Upcoming Events

July 10: Corps of Engineers Public Meeting - Chalmette
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3283>

July 10: Community Express Loan Workshop
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3296>

July 10: School Facility Master Plan Meeting for Orleans Parish
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3303>

July 10: Holy Cross Community Meeting
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/1693>

July 11: Outreach Day - Utility Bill Help, Weatherization Tips, Evacuation
Assistance <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3300>

July 11-12: Citizen Participation Summit
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3301>

July 12: Homeownership Expo <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3293>

July 12: Financial Fitness Expo
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3294>

July 15: Road Home Assistance <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3270>

July 16: Global Green Panel Discussion: Greening Our Schools
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/2685>

July 19-20: Free Microchipping at the Louisiana SPCA
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3291>

July 22: Road Home Assistance <http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3271>

July 22: New Orleans Bike and Pedestrian Master Plan Meeting
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3295>

July 22: Corps of Engineers Public Meeting - Waggaman
<http://www.louisianarebuilds.info/node/3284>