[StBernard] How the Fight Started

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 9 23:52:30 EDT 2008

'How the Fight Started'

I rear-ended a car, this morning, on my way to work.

So there we were, standing alongside the road, steam rolling from
my punctured radiator, and slowly the other driver got out of his
car. And you know how sometimes you just get sooo-stressed-out
that real-life stuff seems to get really funny?

Yeah, well, I could NOT believe it . . . The other driver was a
DWARF, only about 3 feet tall! So, he storms over to my car, looks
up at me, and loudly proclaims, 'I AM NOT HAPPY!'

So, I looked down at him and said, 'Okay, well, which one are you
then?'

And THAT'S when the fight started .