[StBernard] 'hmm'

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 11 08:21:13 EDT 2008

Oh I agree Westley. Besides, Federal law would trump anything Hawaii had on
the books regarding citizenship. However there has been buzz on the blogs
about his birth certificate and some person was able to "prove" that the
copy that was placed on Koz had been photshopped.

Jim

As much as I would love to believe this, again, I think if there was
any
legal standing to this, Hillary would have already used it.

The problem with the scenario, in my eyes, and I'm not a lawyer nor
do I
play one on TV, radio, or Internet, but states cannot say who is or
is not a
citizen of the US. That power would be in hands of the federal
government.
If Obama was born
on U.S. soil then he is a U.S. citizen, regardless of what
nationality his parents are.

Go ask the Mexicans, I bet they will tell you the same thing.

Westley