[StBernard] Follow Our Trails, or Blaze Your Own!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 23 23:01:08 EDT 2008

Louisiana Travel

TRAILS OF TRAILS
We make it easy for you to follow your passion through our series of trails
and preplanned trips. From golf, to haunted places, to African American
heritage, to birding and more, the website is like a library of treasure
maps! Why don't you start with our new Louisiana Culinary Trails and then
branch out with a full stomach!

STATE PARK IT HERE!
Enjoy history, camping, hiking, fishing, biking, birding, nature trails and
more in Louisiana's great outdoors. Relive a Civil War battle, hear the best
of Louisiana's country music, hike one of the many nature trails or pitch a
tent under the stars.

Call the Office of State Parks at (888) 677-1400; or visit our Website. For
reservations, call (877) CAMP-N-LA (877-226-7652) or visit here.

GRAB SOME GRAMMY ROOTS!
Terrance Simien just won the first Grammy for best Zydeco or Cajun album.
Not so coincidentally he is one of our first Louisiana Insiders and you can
follow his recommendations to really get immersed in Louisiana's culture
including hot nightlife, great food and outdoor recreation.

TRY OUR TRIP PLANNER, WIN A TRIP!
You can also create Your Louisiana summer trip with ease using our new
vacation planning tools! We have the definitive source of information on all
the places and events in Louisiana. Just by using the tool and saving an
itinerary, you'll be automatically entered into our free trip sweepstakes.

2008 Tour Guide

I SAW THE MOVIE, JUST GIVE ME THE BOOK!
If you haven't requested your free 2008 Tour Guide, get it today! It's free
and you can also choose an electronic version.

Louisiana Office of Tourism