[StBernard] FEMA cuts St. Bernard funding

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 31 18:07:22 EDT 2008

It is delay after delay and
they are messing with our lives and future. I mean enough is enough
let us
know so we can get on with our lives. Both Fema and the Corps is a
total
joke

Would have to say the same about industrial expansions and encroachments
into our rebuilt neighborhoods, except unfortunately it has nothing to do
with the Corps or FEMA.

We want to know all our risks for what is there now {health, explosion,
fire}, to know they will implement improvements to the tank farm, especially
the expansion of tanks closer to the MRGO and to know if we are going to be
forced to move or just antagonized for another decade until this giant takes
its way.
Let us know so we can get on with our lives.
SJK