[StBernard] 'hmm'

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 21 21:46:32 EDT 2008

"Barack Obama says he's decided on a running mate, but he won't say who.
"I've made the selection, that's all you're gonna get," Obama said told
reporters while campaigning in Virginia Thursday. Obama didn't say whether
he's informed his pick yet."

Jer responds:

Sure, and the text messaging to his supporters/voters might say:

"Congratulations, my fellow text messaging recipient. As promised I wanted
you good folks to know ahead of time my pick for my Vice-President running
mate.

His name is Satan. My choice for picking such a great world figure is
because" Beelzebub, closely shares my morals, world-view, liberal politics,
and wants the best for our global neighbors.

However, this choice wasn't easy. It was a tough decision amongst other
fellow liberals who included Mr's: Biden, Clinton, Kennedy and a host of any
one of my fellow colleagues.

Satan shares my comradely with the "Reverend" Jeremiah Wright, "Rev" Louis
Farrakhan, "Rev" Al Sharpton, "Rev" Jesseeeeee Jackson, who always preach
non-violence against Afrikan-Amer's (eh, excepting Jessseeee who's
switchblade would heighten O-Bam-A's voice ;).

My good friends partied, as well with Devilopicus and include Bill "da
bomber" Ayers and my good friend, "Big Bucks" Rezko (a future prison
visitor) who helped me get a fine mortgage/home that I don't believe makes
me a rich man.

Oh, the list of mutual friends area as endless as Hades.

However, I plan on throwing a "liberals gone wild party" as soon as I'm in
office (after swearing on my choice of either the Quran or demon's book of
hellacious spells and voodoo.

As my fellow soul singer, James Brown once sung,

"Ooh, I feel good, cause I knew that I would..
..So good, .. so good... Cause I got you!!

Thanks for your support!
'Bama.

<smile>.