[StBernard] THIS ONE SUPRISED ME!!!!!!!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 22 08:57:56 EDT 2008

I absolutely love this respectable African-American, James David Manning who
can see through the smoke screen of o-Bam-Sham-a-Lama. Too bad he can't run
for VP!! <smile>

Great people like him have my utmost admiration battling the odds vs. his
black culture as a "counter-culture" to stand up vs. the odds (90-95% blacks
who will vote for O-BAM-A) to side against what he calls "Ambassador of the
Devil".

Absolutely correct in his assessment of this evil creature which will turn
American on its back and then to its knees. He must have read my book!
<smile>...

--jer-=-

THIS PREACHER IS REALLY COMING ON STRONG.
THIS ONE WILL REALLY SHOCK YOU!!!!!!!

http://www.atlah.org/broadcast/ndnr07-28-08.html