[StBernard] St. Bernard Always Home Dance

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 22 23:38:58 EDT 2008

Please pass the word:

“Always Home Dance”, the theme for an upcoming event a committee of St. Bernard citizens has organized in celebration of the rebuilding efforts of St. Bernard Parish.

The event will be held Saturday, November 15, 2008 from 8 pm till 1 am at the newly renovated St. Bernard Civic Center Ballroom.

The cost of the ticket will be $25 per person and will include set-ups, beer & wine, parade of prizes and music by the “Parish Line” band. All proceeds of the dance will benefit the St. Bernard Parish Recreation Department.

Tickets are limited to 750 people and can be purchased individually or in tables of 10 with these tables being reserved.

We hope everyone (current and past residents of St. Bernard) can attend this dance and join together and celebrate the rebuilding of St. Bernard. We look forward to seeing everyone here and those who have moved to other areas to Come Home for some good family fun.

Thanks,

Susie

email me for tickets oreollover at aol.com