[StBernard] Don't Wait to Evacuate Your Data!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 26 23:03:46 EDT 2008

<http://www.devacaps.com/> tShirtDesign.jpg

<http://www.devacaps.com/>

Tropical Storm Fay turned away from us. Are you ready to gamble the same
will happen with Hurricane Gustav? Are you protecting and securing the most
valuable thing in your office?

Facts, figures, medical or legal histories, Social Security numbers, credit
card numbers and other confidential information must be protected. It is
the heartbeat of your business and you simply cannot afford to lose it!

Sign up for a free trial account before Hurricane Gustav enters the Gulf of
Mexico and get your software license for free. *

data before it's too late!

Data Evacuation and Protection System

When you are faced with the threat of impending danger, you evacuate-and
that's what we do with your data. We evacuate and protect your data to two
different safe locations every day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.

We don't wait for the treat of a hurricane to evacuate your data. Hard
drives fail on a regular basis, files get deleted accidentally, buildings
burn. Any of these disasters could happen to your data at any time. Are you
prepared?

We are our own case study of the importance of evacuating data. Our
original home office was located in Chalmette, LA, an area that was
completely under water (ten feet in our case) for three weeks because of
Hurricane Katrina. While we lost all of our equipment, we didn't lose one
piece of data. Our data emerged 100% unscathed and ready to continue working
for us.

Some of our clients didn't think they needed our service before Hurricane
Katrina and lost everything. Their hard drives were simply too corroded,
once we could get to them, to retrieve any data.

* Only one free license fee per billing account. Monthly storage fees not
included.

www.DEVACAPS.com