[StBernard] New Businesses

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 29 22:09:23 EDT 2008

Look at who "owns" the Meraux Foundation Laurie, i.e. its administrators.
Do any of them still live in the parish (let's say full time residents)?
I'm not sure but I doubt it. Otherwise they would not want that mess coming
into the parish. It's simply about the money, not what Arlene Meraux
desired.

-

I don't understand. Isn't that land owned by the Meraux Foundation
and
is
supposed to be used for the people of St. Bernard? I could be wrong
but I
always thought that pasture land was Meraux's.

Laurie

> It was in the Times Picayune about the apartments. One is going
on Judge
> Perez in the open field across from Super WalMart, one is the
vacant land
> behind suoer WalMart (not the Woodlands) next to it, Pirate and
St.
Bernard
> Hwy and vacant land by the funeral home on Virtue. I don't know
about
you,